Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Salle De Bain

You all know I love the french...they make everything sound good. This post I am inviting you into my bathroom.



Another example of the masculine meets feminine. I had to have the antlers and the androgenous wall color. I think grey brings out an elegance that compliments both styles.
 

The rod iron bench, I found...In the garbage. I recovered it in the butterfly fabric.

I have been collecting miniature perfume bottles for 34 years. I started collecting when I was in cosmetics and they were so beautiful. I've now passed many of them to my grandaughter Reidi so that she can use them in her bedroom decor.   


This stained glass window was made for me by my husband. Love it! You may not notice the significance of the silver tree. This tree was made by grapevines that grew in my father's garden. I formed them into the tree and it is now silver although it has been many colors over the years.


The St. Bernard was given to me by my daugher Cassie. I framed it in a flea market find frame.  I collect soaps, I have them displayed in the apothecary jar. The thing I am most proud of are my knobs. These knobs were painted for me by my grandson, Tyler when he was 4 years old. I love them. ( Notice the candelabra and hand towels I will have a an upcoming post on them.) 

I think the thing I take away from a lot of my rooms are the things most personal to me. Everything else is just fluff.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment