Sunday, January 26, 2014

Who I am...

The first thing I like to say as people walk in my door is "Welcome!" so I say to you, reader, welcome to my home.

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Linda. I am a Charleston native and have taken inspiration from my beautiful city my whole life. I've also taken inspiration from the wonderful women who brought me up to be a true southern lady and I would like to share it with you.

This blog is meant to be a guide to beginners, an inspiration to be creative and an outlet for me to share with you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Things to come: Decorating tips, baking how-to's, furniture repurposing and organization from the ground up. My loved ones have always said I needed to do this and I'm finally pulling the trigger...

Here goes nothing!

7 comments: